CECID is Hiring Software R&D Engineers
The Center for E-commerce Infrastructure Development (CECID) is an R&D center at the University of Hong Kong specializing in developing open-source B2B e-commerce platforms. The award-winning Hermes B2B Messaging Gateway is one of CECID’s flagship products. We are hiring passionate software engineers to join us to develop our innovative e-commerce products and solutions.
The roles will be responsible for developing our e-commerce platforms and building business solutions based on the platforms for external clients. The candidate must be passionate about building innovative and quality software, and self-motivated in solving problems and learning new skills. He or she should possess good verbal and written communication skills required for writing technical documentation (e.g., software specifications, technical presentations), and presenting ideas to the project team as well as external clients.
Software R&D Engineer (Part-Time / Full-Time, 3-month to 6-month contract)
- 1 to 8 years of experience in software development; students and fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Good knowledge in the Python and Java programming language and frameworks for backend and middleware development.
- Working experience in application development on Linux and Windows.
- Ability to understand algorithms.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.