||Junior Test Engineer @ Eurofins Digital Testing HK
||Wed, 2 Nov 2016 09:39:20 +0800
Junior Test Engineer (Digital Media Hardware and Software)
Eurofins Digital Testing HK
• European working environment
• Executing certification testing for premium CE brands
• Fresh university graduates welcomed
Eurofins Digital Testing is the leading global supplier of testing
services for digital media devices. Our unique range of conformance
testing is performed by a team of in-house test engineers to ensure that
the products meet the many complex requirements the target market.
Working on the latest digital TVs and other products from the world’s
premier brands, the successful candidate will be a great team player
with plenty of initiative. They will be working in a fast growing and
dynamic young team based at the Hong Kong Science Park Our headquarters
is situated in the UK with offices in Belgium and Poland.
We work fast and close
Adopting a European working style, we encourage efficiency and close
communication with each other. Life is too short to wait around!
Our test team is young and energetic. We embrace positive challenges
amongst the team and the organisation. We respect individuality and
welcome feedback and innovative ideas.
We test with passion
We maintain the best service standard by constantly reviewing and
improving our test tools and processes to keep up with state-of-the-art
We are professional
We cooperate with world class manufacturers to provide exclusive
services and we maintain the highest standards in the industry.
Our Test Engineers work in small groups which are assigned individual
customer testing projects. A testing cycle usually lasts several weeks
with sophisticated tests related to software implementation. Test
Engineers work closely with our R&D team in the UK headquarters to
diagnose issues and feedback improvement suggestions. They are also
expected to closely interact with external customers. A comprehensive
induction program will be provided.
• Perform functional, stability and performance testing on multiple
customer platforms and projects.
• Feedback areas of improvement to R&D teams.
• Complete fast-pacing projects on time with strong sense of responsibility.
• Provide support to external customers with high quality and
• Follow internal work processes carefully including reporting, project
tracking and sample handling.
• Contribute new ideas to the organisation.
• Degree in computer science, communications, electronic engineering or
other technical or scientific subject
• Very IT literate and competent with MS Office suite, particularly Word
• Programming or scripting experience preferred
• Familiarity with Linux based operating systems would be an advantage
• Able to clearly communicate processes or technical matters by verbal
conversation, written documentation or use of flowcharts
• Strong time management and prioritisation skills to handle ad hoc tasks
• Strong presentation skills for customer training or sales support with
• Creative and innovative to contribute new ideas either for new product
development or for solving problems
• Experience of testing is useful, but not required. ISTQB qualification
is an advantage
**Fresh University Graduates are also welcomed**
• Very intelligent, creative and able to solve problems.
• Self-motivated, with plenty of initiative and good ideas.
• Extremely good team worker.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High level of spoken and written English and Mandarin, ability to
understand Cantonese preferred.
• 5 days working week
• 14 days annual leave
• Health Insurance
Candidates must have a valid work permit for Hong Kong. Candidates with
sooner availability are preferred. Interested candidates please send CV,
cover letter, availability date and expected salary to email@example.com.
Career Level Entry Level
Yr(s) of Exp N/A
Engineering > Electrical / Electronics
Information Technology (IT) > Support
Information Technology (IT) > Testing / QA
Location Shatin Area
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Others Recent Graduate will be considered
• Five-day work week
• Overtime pay by prior arrangement